Education 1997– 2003 University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy
Graduated with honors, Arch degree from UACG, Sofia, spring 2003.
Average grade score is 5.59 Diploma grade score is 5.88
1997.National High School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Student in National High School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Diploma average grade: 5.80
2000–present BD Arch Together with Daniella Slavova we have
established this studio in 1999. Selected projects and awards:
▪ Competition for accessible design – 2000 - first prize.
▪ Hall №1 and new entrance of the Plovdiv Fair – won competition - 2003
▪ Office Headquarters of the National Commission for Security of Information-
Sofia. - 2006 built 2009
▪ Office Headquarters of Overgas – national competition – second prize 2006
▪ Leisure Complex Gardenia - national competition – first prise 2006
▪ Kalina Country Club– 2007
▪ Generous auto showroom – 2007
▪ Diagonal Residence, Sofia, Bulgaria - commission 2009, completed 2016
▪ Botevgrad Arena, Botevgrad, Bulgaria - won competition - 2009 -
completed 2014 - building of the year winner 2014
▪ Falez Deniz Evleri residential complex, Bursa, Turkey - commission - 2011 -
▪ Foros Office&Residential Complex, Burgas, Bulgaria - national competition -
commission - 2013
▪ Halic Expo Center - Istanbul, Turkey - won competition - 2013
▪ Silistra Sportshall, Silistra, Bulgaria - commission 2015
▪ New Canyon Bulgaria, Sofia, Bulgaria - commission 2015
2002 – 2006 INTERPROJECT IAA Together with Academician Georgi Stoilov,
president of the IAA , former president of the International Union of Architects
(IUA), and Daniella Slavova we designed several projects:
▪ Eco – business center in the new capital of Kazahstan – Astana – 2003
▪ Shopping center in the city of Astana, Kazakhstan – won competition – 2003
– completed 2006
▪ Palace of culture and religion in the city of Astana, Kazakhstan – won
competition – 2004
▪ Sport center in the city of Moscow – won competition – 2004
2005 - present Internetional Academy of Architecture (IAA)
▪ Chosen by the Academic Committee of the International Academy of
Architecture as General Secretary of the International Forum of Young
Architects. Main organizer of several worksops:
▪ Sochi, Russia 2007
▪ Sofia, Bulgaria 2008
▪ Kosadasi, Turkey 2013
▪ 2000 First prize in the annual contest “STUDENT OF THE YEAR”.
The first third-year student to win the prestigious contest among the students in
my university. The competition criteria are the student’s projects.
▪ 2001 First prize in the contest of the International Academy of Architecture
(IAA) for an EDUCATIONAL BUILDING of the academy.
▪ 2002 Selected among the 20 finalists (approx. 250 participants) in the first
competition of the International Council for Caring Community and the
United Nations for an “INTEGRATED COMMUNITY OF ALL AGES”.
▪ 2003 Special award of the International Academy of Architecture for
diploma project for SOFIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.
▪ 2003 Special award of the Union of Architects in Bulgaria for the diploma
project “SOFIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT”
▪ 2003 Award at the 10th triennial of architecture “Interarch 2003” for the
GREAT EGYPTIAN MUSEUM project.
▪ 2004 First prize in the National contest for Hall N1 and new entrance for the
Plovdiv International Fair.
▪ 2005 Grand Prix at the International Forum of Young Architects in Nagoya,
▪ 2006 Second prize in the National contest for Office Headquarters of
▪ 2006 First prize in the National contest for Leisure Complex Gardenia
▪ 2007 Grand Prix at the International Forum of Young Architects in Sochi,
▪ 2013 Selected for the design of Foros Office&Residential Complex, Burgas,
Bulgaria - national competition
▪ 2013 Winner of the International competition for a Halic Expo Center -
▪ 2014 Building of the year award - Botevgrad Arena